Program of Study A' Class
PROGRAM OF STUDY
The faculty Trainer of Basketball A΄ Class constitutes the superior rung in the educational pyramid of education the trainers. For the follow-up of this faculty the candidate should be holder of diploma B΄ Class and moreover have practised training afterwards the acquisition of this diploma.
Essential condition for the participation in this Faculty is the obligatory follow-up of number approved from the G.B.C.A. Clinics. Characteristic of program of study is the instructive process that is followed. The subjects are selectively presented under form of proposals, occasionally and from more the one rapporteurs. The program of study is supplemented with development of diplomatic work in selectively training subjects general or special interest.
The structure of Faculty is constituted by four periods, the didactics, examining, deposit of diplomatic work and the period of export of results. Still, is forecasted also a additional period, that of review, for the students that did not achieve in the examinations.
The faculty of A΄ of Class, functions with base the following structure:
Instructive period: Three (3) weeks (Monday - Friday) with 6 hours of teaching daily
Examining period: One (1) week for written examination in selectively subjects training and afterwards evaluation of written.
Diplomatic work: Four (4) weeks for the development and deposit of diplomatic work.
Export of results: One (1) week for evaluation of diplomatic work and export of final results
The program of study of Faculty A΄ Class is constituted by proposals theoretical and practical application, that is covered in 90 instructive hours. The courses become mainly under form of seminar, in which case by case it can participate more the one rapporteurs of various specialities.
Α) ISSUES OF PROPOSALS
The following subjects are indicative and they cover a big spectrum, that springs from the professional exercise training. Their presentation by the rapporteurs, depending on their content, can become theoretical or practically or still so much theoretical, what practically.
1. Metabolic needs of basketball
2. Control of intensity of training in the basketball
3. The planning of Physical condition. Particularities
4. Evaluation the Physical and technical faculties of players
5. The importance of Scouting in the special preparation for game.
6. Statistical analysis of game data
7. The importance of change of regulations and their effect in the offensive and defensive tactic.
APPLIED SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY
1. Examination of issues of applied athletic psychology.
2. Social sports psychology (leading behavior, cohesion and unity in the team, communication).
3. Psychological preparation, planning of psychological preparation.
4. Athletic morals and spirit, aggressiveness and violence in the sports: The role of trainer.
5. Stress of trainer
APPLIED PHYSIOLOGY OF SPORTS - DIET
1. Special diet in the basketball.
2. Use of supplements of diet in the basketball
3. Biological adaptations of young men athlete with the systematic exercise
4. Improvement of anaerobic capasity and muscular straingth in athletes of team sports.
ORGANISATION - ADMINISTRATION OF BASKETBALL
1. Application of basic beginnings of organisation and administration for the improvement of effectiveness of trainer of basketball
2. Objectives and reflections of Greek Basketball
APPLIED TRAUMATOLOGY OF BASKETBALL
1. The role of skeletik malformations in the challenge and the process of prevention of wounds in the basketball.
2. First helps - Evaluation and functional re-establishment of mιo-skeletik wounds of players
TECHNIQUE - TACTIC OF BASKETBALL
1. The individual training of player
2. Modern tendencies in the team offensive tactics of basketball
3. Modern tendencies in the team defensive tactics of basketball
4. The importance the special oofensive and defensive situations
B) DIPLOMATIC WORK
Development of diplomatic work in subject selected by issues of general training regard. Indicative issues:
1. Particularities of training of players of small age. Organisational and training approach.
2. Particularities of feminine basketball. Organisational and training approach.
3. Particularities of training of teams of small categories, amateur structure. Organisational and training approach.
4. Particularities of training of teams of professional categories, professional structure. Organisational and training approach.
5. The long-range preparation of Greek talented player. Training programmatic approach.
6. Evaluation of technique of - tactic and physical condition of players.
7. Evaluation of course of the Greek Basketball. Game approach.
8. The leading role of trainer. His personality. Leading characteristically.
9. Relations betwenn trainer - player - team - environment. The behavior of trainer.
10. The social cohesion of team. The relation of cohesion with the result…
11. The stress of trainer. Relation stress and effectiveness of trainer, players and the team.
12. The moral dimension of sports. Athletic spirit.
13. Growth of subject of common tactic, special situations etc.
14. Methodology of analysis of game data
The evaluation of students becomes as follows,
1. written examinations in selectively subjects of training basketball, that have become their relative proposal at the instructive period. The examined matter, that is determined by the teaching in course, is contained in the relative bibliography, that is proposed by himself, as in his notes.
1. The evaluation becomes with base the record in the written examinations in selectively subjects of training basketball and the sufficiency of diplomatic work, that was worked out.
2. The students, that achieve in the written examinations and the syntax of diplomatic work, are promoted with grading scale from 5 to 10.
3. The students, that fail in the examinations, are referred for review. The review starts three months from the publication of results.
4. Diplomatic work, that is not judged satisfactory, is returned and it is submitted again.
1. The follow-up of courses is obligatory.
2. The active attendance of students in the practical courses, whenever it is asked to them, is obligatory.
3. Student, that will be absent for any reason beyond the 10% of realised hours of teaching, is rejected without right of examination.
4. Students, that have not deposited all required supporting documents for the follow-up of Faculty, they do not become acceptable in the examinations.
|< Prev||Next >|